DrRussMD, MD
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Please I am sweating severely every night and mild at day

Customer Question

Hi there please I am sweating severely every night and mild at day please what could be the cause ? Night sweats is this hiv ? Please does hiv symtomps goes and left with some of them or does all happens at ones and is the early symptoms of hiv occur severely with pain and everything please explain because I am scared
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Any other symptoms? Fever, cough, swollen nodes? When did it start? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 28yrs , I weigh 80 and I have not lost weight , I had a mouth ulcer but went like 5 or 5 days after I took vitamin c , I have some back ache so I had to go to the hospital and took an X-ray and was prescribed with drugs like Novartis , lyrical, serdalude , flotac etc. I have had unprotected sex in the past and also one had candidiasis for a long time and one also told me she has something like groin on the cervix !! That is why I am scared that all so help me and tell me what is really wrong please is this hiv early symptom or not ? ! I have night sweats and some times I sweat much at day also ! I had a cough just some few days ago and it went after a cough mixture so please tell me more are this because of my drugs or because of him or anything please explain and am I safe please and I want to know how early hiv symptoms make people feel and how severe it is and are my signs it ?

How tall? You weigh 80 kg? Are you a male or a female? Do you start to sweat since you take the medications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 5 8 or 6 7 don't really know and I'm a male and I have forgotten I think I started sweating after the first dose it was for 10 days and I have started with the second dose too left with 5 days and please did you get all my message about my girl friends and all ??

Sweating is not usual in early HIV infection. Since you have a cough and don't have swollen nodes, you don't have TB and lymphoma. It seems to be due to serdalude.

You don't need to worry. Reassured.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so you mean what I read online about night sweats at early stage of hiv and everything are all lies right and not reliable?!please what about the girls who had lymph on the cervix and the one with candidiasis ? You mean it is never very harmful to what I think right ?

If it is a wart on the cervix, you may get it. It is not dangerous. candida is not transmitted. But they are not related to night sweat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You said if it a wart of the cervix I may get what please ? It was on the girl and please explain don't get you

You may get warts, too. It is contagious. But it is not dangerous.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you I checked on warts and it is not warts she told me is like a small round thing on the cervix she can't see it but she can feel it when she touches sir and it swollen but now reduced please could this be lymph ? And what could be the cause ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Most likely it is a nabothian cyst. This occurs when the surface cells of the cervix block off a cervical mucus gland, leading to a collection of mucus underneath the blockage. These get larger with the ovulatory cycle, when the cervical glands produce more mucus. They are benign and do not require any treatment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is now evening and I am sweating please can you tell me what is causing that please I am scared please help me out

At first you should try to stop taking serdalude. Please rate my answer positively. After rating, you can ask questions without additional charge. Otherwise I will opt out from you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I have not seen any symp***** *****ke lymph node , rash, nausea, weakness ... I think I started sweating after taking lyrical,forte cmr, flotac,tramado,Sedalude ! Please could this be causing my night sweats and cough and constipation, mouth ulcer for a week and other!!! Please after you answer that I want you to tell me if hiv can cause constipation , how is the fever of hiv like ? Do you get very sick ? Severe headaches and all please help me with a thorough answer for all I have asked above thank you !!!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

What question has not been answered for you