HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

Please i want to ask three question Scenrios of hiv risk 1.

Customer Question
Greeting please i want to...
Greeting please i want to ask three question
Scenrios of hiv risk
1. Pimple was bleeding then stopped and after 5 minutes spit maybe with blood got on it2. Wearing tshirt cloth that has blood3. Talk spit in the eye ... And some saliva got in the eyr I dont know if it contains bloodBest regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. SH, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

In all these three scenarios there is no risk of HIV whatsoever.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Even if the blood on tshirt was a minute old on it and i had somekind of bleeding pimple ???
Kindly reply
Kindly reply i

Sorry for the late reply as I was offline.

Yes even if the blood on the shirt was a minute old there is no risk.

Even if you had some kind of bleeding pimple there is no risk.

Regards