HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I being with a sex worker and the Condom slipped off I

Customer Question
stopped and I put new.I...
I being with a sex worker and the Condom slipped off I stopped and I put new.I did early detection test rna HIV after 10 1/2 days and I after A month and 3 days 4th Gen HIV + Wellness Panel + Urinalysis
10 Test Panel
And everything is negative.
Now two months later I do not feel comfortable I have a rash on the penis ,I'm feeling a strange feeling in the penis Also a strange feeling in the ass every second day I feel very sick, feel pain in the lymph nodes Usually in the groin And pains all over the body that come and go, What happens to my body???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
3/2/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. SH, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

The first thing that I would like to mention here is that you do not have HIV.

The symptoms that you are having could be due to a number of other conditions so putting all this down to HIV, particularly when your tests have been negative is not right.

The rash that you are having could be due to irritation of the skin due to multiple reasons or even allergy or a yeast infection.

The pain in the lymph node that you are having usually is due to a mild viral infection which usually goes away in due course of time.

Also, I think that it is your anxiety that is getting the better of you.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking by clicking on the stars (rating options) at the top right hand corner at your end and then clicking on submit.
Kindest regards

I want opinion from a different doctor i'm suffering so many different symptoms and this is not stress related severe diarrhea for two weeks Annoyed by my lymph nodes almost 2 months I had small rust on my penis I feel my penis tingly and many more things and I want to answer what I have maybe I have something different but I want to answer
HIV and AIDS Expert: DrRussMD, MD replied 2 years ago

Hello

There is no evidence at all of HIV here.

Your symptoms are not from HIV.

In fact, if they were, they would not occur for 10 years or so.

And you have two negative tests.

If you are really concerned, have a 3 month ELISA test which is the definitive gold standard.

I am a double board certified US doctor.

We do not diagnose your condition or treat it here; that is for your doctor to do.

We answer questions.

If you have persistent diarrhea, you need a stool analysis to rule out bacteria and parasites.

Parasites can also cause skin rashes.

So can inflammatory bowel disease.

Such things can only be diagnosed with exam and testing, for example, colonoscopy for inflamatory bowel

Stool samples for parasites.

See an internal medicine doctor. They are trained in all aspects of medicine.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

HIV Rna 8 weeks conclusive ?

99.99 percent.

Please click a positive

Then come back if needed.

DrRussMD, MD