HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I have make cluster bumps on the shaft of my penis. I'm

Customer Question
I have make cluster bumps...
I have make cluster bumps on the shaft of my penis. I'm quiet lost and I would really appreciate any professionals answers
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
3/1/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. khagihara, medical doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. khagihara
Dr. khagihara, medical doctor

Can you attach the photos here? Pain or itch?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The tip itch sometimes but then goes away and it's not letting me send a picture.

The bumps under the glans are called Pearly papules. The bumps on the shaft are called Fordyce spots. Both are normal. You don't need to worry about them. Reassured.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But also today while I was on lunch break at work I noticed some of the same but on my neck and lips but also worried me

Can you attach color photos?

HIV and AIDS Expert: DrRussMD, MD replied 1 year ago

Hello

These pictures are not good enough to exclude warts.

If you have this on the neck as well, this is most likely.

OR, musculosum contagiosum

You would not get pearly papules on the neck.

I am a double board certified US doctor.

Find me in medical any time.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is this and how is the best would you think it can be taken care properly

do you have a better picture of the neck lesions?

OK

I have no picture of the lip lesions either.

I would say the neck lesions, as best as I can say, are milia.

This is harmless.

The lip lesions are likely to be fordyce spots.

The lesions under the foreskin are atypical enough that you need a magnified exam [which you should have on all of these]. I can not verify for sure that they are all pearly papules, and you want to rule out early warts, fungal infection, etc. Pearly papules are normal, but they would not appear all of a sudden.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think they disappeared

OK

Most likely they were milia if they resolved.

Can't see your lips.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The same but can you take a look at the picture I sent you of my penis of the clustered bumps

I see nothing on your lips.

Your penis could be pearly papules but they don't have quite the typical appearance.

REmember that you need to be examined under magnification for a diagnosis.

We do not diagnose on the site.

You want to rule out small warts as i said.

A magnified exam will resolve this.

If you want to circle what you are talking about in the lip area I will take another look.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this something to worry about

The first looks like fungal

The legs look like scabies.

You need to go see a dermatologist or internist.

You have multiple indications of a problem.

Do that this week.

Please click a positive

Then come back if needed. We are only paid per rating, not for time spent.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you mean ?

The first of the last two pictures looks fungal.

The leg lesions look like lesions you have scratched, which is typical of scabies.

Simple as that.

You need to see a doctor in person to confirm any diagnosis.

You clearly have several problems going on at once.

Preferably you see an internal medicine doctor or dermatologist.

Please click a positive now.

Come back later and let me know what you find out.

DrRussMD, MD