Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician
41363181

Just worried 2 weeks back I had oral protected sex with 3

Customer Question

Hi
Just worried 2 weeks back I had oral protected sex with 3 prostitutes it involved only protected blow job. And I shared cigarettes with them. One of them had saliva coming out when she was doing blow job with condom.
just wanted to know will any of the above put me at risk of HIV?
Thanks for your time in answering my question
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
if you were protected with a condom when you were getting oral sex, this is not a risk for HIV.
sharing cigarettes with them is also not a risk for HIV
you don't have to worry about contracting HIV
HIV has never been spread by cigarettes.
let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you mean i have nothing to worry about, Even about the saliva that was coming out of her mouth
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
you don't have anything to worry about
saliva has low chance for containing HIV
and there was no blood to blood contact
saliva itself is not a risk for you for HIV.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have read in one of the forum where it says there are chances of getting Hiv infected by bodily fluid . Just wanted to know whether saliva comes under the category of bodily fluid if that's the case is it possible to get infected. I am sorry if I am asking the same thing again but I am really worried as her saliva was on my body and on condom and and when I removed the condom I wiped my penis with the tissue and her saliva with same tissue. Are there any chances of getting infected by HIV or STD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
no, there is no chance of contracting HIV from saliva this way.
the saliva would have to have a direct source of flow into your blood system
saliva infected with HIV just touching your skin or condom is not enough to spread HIV to you.
your anxiety is getting the better of you here.
you don't have to worry about contracting HIV this way.