HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I'm 32 years old male. I have been living in for the past 3

Customer Question
Hello Doctor I'm 32 years old...
Hello Doctor
I'm 32 years old male. I have been living in hell for the past 3 weeks. I'm scared to death and my life has changed dramatically in the past 3 weeks. I can not sleep and I can not perform my daily routine. I'm so depressed and I'm crying all day all night long.
I think I have contracted the HIV virus.
I went to a massage parlour in China 3 weeks ago. I got totally naked and the woman got totally naked. She started rubbing her body all over my body. She was sliding on my back and I felt her vigana rubbing my back and my buttock. After that she gave me an oral sex for 3 minutes. I didn't ejaculate in her mouth. I didn't have any penetration with her. I just had the unprotected oral sex. She performed on me and I never performed and oral sex with her.
We kissed deeply without tongue few times and I fingered her vagina.
5 days ago, I got a very bad sore throat. Yesterday, I got a rash on my chest. The rash is not itchy.
Those are the symptoms of the acute HIV phase.
Do you think that I contracted HIV? Does the attached image of my rash look like the typical HIV rash?
Please help me in identifying this nightmare.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
5/22/2015
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. Cameron, Other replied 2 years ago
Dr. Cameron
hi
I understand your concerns.
The chance of you getting HIV from this encounter, based on what you have told me is pretty much zero.
Yes, those are the symptoms of ARS, but those are the symptoms of many, many other viral infections.
Honestly, I would not worry about this at all. You can get tested if you want, but I think that you have better uses for your time and money
Thank you for your question.
I hope that this helped
Please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Other