arrow-downarrow-upsearchchat-questionphone-ring

About JustAnswer

How do I ask a question?

To ask a question on JustAnswer®, go to http://www.justanswer.com and enter your question. Usually an Expert responds within minutes. Once your Expert responds, a conversation has begun and the Expert may ask more questions in order to give you the right answer. You can ask as many follow-up questions as needed by using the Reply area at the bottom of your Question page.

Was this helpful?Thank you for your feedback.

How much does it cost?

You will be charged $5 to post a question. Any additional costs will be shown on the page where you enter your credit card information.

If you already posted a question, you can review additional charges and billing history on the Order History page.

Please note, if using Paypal as your payment method, you will be charged more than $5 when submitting your question.

Is JustAnswer free?

Our goal is to provide fast, affordable help from verified Experts like doctors, lawyers, mechanics and more. JustAnswer is not free, however it is still a fraction of the cost of professional service fees.

What is JustAnswer®?

JustAnswer is the best way to get expertise on-demand 24/7 from doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more. We verify every Expert through an 8-step process.

Our mission is simple: We help people by providing the #1 online platform for people to access verified Experts -- quickly, conveniently and affordably. Since 2003, we've helped more than 9 million people in 196 countries and have an A+ rating with BBB and a 9.6/10 rating with TrustPilot.

When will I be charged?

You will be charged $5 when you submit your question and credit card information. To review additional charges and billing history, visit the Order History page.

1. Click My Account at the top of the page.
  2. Click Order History to review the charges on your JustAnswer account.

Please note, if using PayPal as your payment method, you will be charged more than $5 when submitting your question.

When will I get my answer?

Our average response time is 6 minutes. Most questions are answered within 30 minutes but may take as long as 24 hours during busy times.

We'll notify you via email, text (if you've opted in) and on the website when you have an answer.

The Experts

Trust and Verification process

We put every Expert through an 8-Step Expert Quality Process, and we confirm their credentials with a third-party verification firm.

Anonymity and Security

Anonymous and Secure

JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and answers on the site are not confidential. Users of the site can remain anonymous to the public by using an anonymous username and not including their name, etc. in their questions. We recommend not using any personal information in your username and do not include your first or last name in your questions.

If there is personal information in your question that you would like removed, you can give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the Email, Chat or Phone options in the left panel. If you're sending an email, be sure to include a link to your question and the personal information you want removed.

Other

Categories on JustAnswer

JustAnswer offers access to a wide variety of categories, including the categories listed below:

JustAnswer category listing