Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Technician
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

Bought a John Deere Gator but i have been unable to find any

bought a John Deere Gator but i have been unable to find any vin or id numbers. a friend said it is about a 2007 or later as it is fuel ejected . I am going to have to find a wiring diagram. can you tell where to look for for the numbers?
Duke

.
sorry for the delay............
.
Hello and thank you for your question.
My name is Don (aka MOLurch)
I have been an Expert on JustAnswer.com since June 2006 and have been working on vehicles since 1963.
I will be happy to assist with your question.
Sorry to hear you are having problems today.
Please keep in mind that I DO NOT know your skill level.
The Web Site will prompt a phone call , I will let you know if it's needed..........
.

the serial number plate is located at the lower right hand side of the rear of the frame, to the right of where the hitch bolts on.

It should also be stamped on the top of the frame rail under the passenger seat.
Click Attachment Below also

.
Let me know if you need further.......
.