Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

From the spanish firm *******. We are currently developing…

Customer Question
Hello . I am...

Hello . I am Manuel from the spanish firm ******* . We are currently developing projects in Japan .We HAVE TO make a special design to adapt our machines for some particular jobs . Kingpost assembly fully bushed seems to fit perfectly for our requirements . The BUT is that we need also the part that attaches the arm to the Kingpost , w/o arm .In brief , the full joint . Hidraulic cylinders would be a big plus . Perharps the whole backhoe attaching frame inclusing hyd cylinders . Can you help . Need three sets . Please note my email address . [email protected] . Also we'd like to check capacity . Will hold a 1500 kG vertical load .

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Awesome !!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's ok , Thank you so much Pearl

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/30/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy