Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

Chris I am searching for a operations manual for a BE 1250…

Customer Question
Chris I am searching...

Chris I am searching for a operations manual for a BE 1250 Dragline Do you now where I can find one?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Not yet but i can in a few hours or so. I am with the Jeddo Coal Company.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO but its a safety violation if we don not have one or machine. Also looking for a 1450 be dragline operations manual!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No but we have or own mechanics but looking for operation manualonly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Bucyrus Erie 1250 Dragline Model, S/N 120927 Built late 1950's
Bucyrus Erie 1450 Dragline Model , S/N 126783. Put in operation at our coal mine 1967
We are searching for operations manual for the above equipment
Thank You David R. Pagnotti Jeddo coal Company. coal mine in Ebervale, pa (near Hazleton , Pa.18223
Answered in 4 days by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy