Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

Greg, TMD100AK. Unfortunately we can not find the year model…

Customer Question
Good Day Greg, Mechanic's...

Good Day Greg,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

TMD100AK

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volvo?

Unfortunately we can not find the year model nor the serial number.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We need the torque specs for big end bearings and the main bearings and the cylinder head bolts and the valve clearances

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

No, that is what i am looking for

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
10/26/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy