Heavy Equipment

Heavy Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Heavy Equipment

Mr. We're can i get complete wire harness for a 545c 1989.

Customer Question
Hello mr Wilson. We're can...
Hello mr Wilson. We're can i get complete wire harness for a 545c 1989.
JA: What is the model of your '89 Ford?
Customer: 545c tractor/loader/scraper/ oten rops. Serial A405614
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am working on it in fixing the leaks on steering system and gages to work right. Wires were cut at the temperature and lights. What Manuel do you recommend me to get for all repairers?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: all lights on the dash board were the RPM Gages. And wires that go to head lights,wires that go to the transmission.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need a spec sheet on how to take apart the steering syetm were seals need to be replace and put back peaces inplace. I have a leak on steering system.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
9/17/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi, Its Dan. I will need some time to look into this for availability, etc.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago

The wire harness is broken down into many sections and many different part numbers for different circuits. What particular circuits and sections of the harness you need. Click this link for the parts manual to look up each section of the wiring.

Parts list

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson