Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a PA-1 locomotive that the rear coupler has broken

Customer Question

Good morning, I have a PA-1 locomotive that the rear coupler has broken off of the truck. This is one of my favorite locomotives and having it down is just plain painful and I haven't been able to find a new truck, please help
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer:(###) ###-#### PA-1, D&RGW #6013
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just wondering if another is available
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your slow response has confirmed that you cannot be any help so I am canceling my membership
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

I apologize that a hurricane over my house was more important thatn your question.

Good luck and good day.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** you locomotive full scale or is this more of a small scale version for a collector? I just want to be sure you are in the right category

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kato N scale locomotive

click on this link for the online parts catalog.

Parts

Also this site

Kato USA

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 20 days ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.