Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF, 608/609, Bendix, Haldex
9290743

I have connected the air lines to the shifter on an Eaton

Customer Question

I have connected the air lines to the shifter on an Eaton 18spd transmission. It all works but the splitter buttons work in reverse, ie; low is high-high is low on both. Are ther different shifter tops that could account for this? Trans is an RTLO-1819B
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Yes there are about 6 or 7 different shift tops. Just swap the 2 lines around for the range selector.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Swapping the lines doesn't work. Air just blows through the top.