Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a 2012 Hino 268 that I sold a client 1 1/2 years ago.

Customer Question

Have a 2012 Hino 268 that I sold a client 1 1/2 years ago. He is having DPF problems . First time it was covered under warranty , 7 months later happened again at a coat of around 6000 and now 7 months later same problem, Apparently they don't drive it enough for the system to regenerate . Is the DPF Delets Kit avialable for theHino trucks ?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2012 Hino 268
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 6PVNE8JT4C4S54189
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Dan. They should do a parked regen either way as it will extend the life of the DPF filter. There is a company that claims to have come up with a delete option on these. Check your local laws. Click this link

FYI Options

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That does not help. They are in New Zealand . I already saw that when I Googled the question .

Hino does not have the same support it does in the UK here in the US. Therefore you might become someones experiment and the end results are not guaranteed. When you start doing these deletes there are always chances of opening a can of worms with software issues and other problems. they may be overseas but that does not mean they can not sell the kit to be installed here.