How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
Category: Heavy Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 28079
Experience:  30 years exp. with diesel engines, heavy equipment and forklifts, including lp forklifts
Type Your Heavy Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has an older model farmtrac ,but he has passed

Customer Question

my husband has an older model farmtrac ,but he has passed away and it is leaking the hydrolic fluild and i cant find where you add it,can you help. i dont mind paying if you can give me the answer i need,but if you give me the wrong answer then i am out money i really dont have
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Model number would help, but with a typical Farmtrac, with a standard transmission, the transmission is the reservoir for the hydraulics, and the fill plug will be on the transmission shift cover, at your feet. There may also be a fill cap on the three point housing , behind the seat.