Heavy Equipment

Heavy Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Heavy Equipment

I got 2006 international with abs code spn254 fmi14

Customer Question
i got 2006 international with abs code spn254 fmi14
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/1/2016
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** fault means the measured

lateral acceleration is not plausible or the learned offset is too

high. ECU may be mounted incorrectly.

Correction:

Verify that the ECU is securely mounted, leveled and in correct location as per OEM

specification.

• Reset ECU by cycling the ignition or by using the reset option in TOOLBOX™

.

• Call Meritor WABCO OnTrac at 866-OnTrac1 (668-7221) with part number to ensure

ECU is correct for the application.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a international antilock system not bendix or meritor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
code is controler #1 special instraction?
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Let me know the full code numbers. Are you getting that from a generic scan tool or from the dash display? 254 is related to a loss of datalink to the ESC. There should be more numbers with that code to complete the fault code. Here are the definitions:

639 14 82(###) ###-#### ***** Pyrometer Ammeter not communicating to the ESC PGN 65106-SA 10 Refer to information for the Pyrometer Ammeter module (PAM) in this vehicle in Chassis Features section of this manual.

639 14(###) ###-####34,35,36 Fuel filter status not communicated to the ESC PGN 65216-SA00 Refer to information for the Fuel filter in this vehicle in Chassis Features section of this manual.

639 14(###) ###-####34,35,36 Engine Lamp information not communicated to the ESC PGN65226-SA 0 Refer to information for the engine in this vehicle in Engine section of this manual.

639 14(###) ###-#### ***** Wait to start lamp information not communicated to the ESC PGN 65252-SA 0Refer to information for the engine in this vehicle in Engine section of this manual.

639 14(###) ###-#### ***** Full Power Park Brake information not communicating to the ESC PGN 64998-SA 08 Refer to information for the Full Power Park Brake in this vehicle in Chassis Features section of this manual. Refer to Full Power Park Brake inthe Full Power Park Brake Troubleshooting in S04048.

639 14(###) ###-#### ***** Cruise control enable, active, state and vehicle speed not communicated to the ESC PGN 65265-SA 0 Refer to information forthe engine in this vehicle in Engine section of this manual.

639 14250(###) ###-#### ***** Brake message is not being communicated to theESC PGN 65274-SA 08 Refer to information for the brake in this vehicle in Chassis Features section of this manual. Refer to Full Power Brake in the Full Power Brake Troubleshooting in S04048.

639 14251(###) ###-#### ***** Retarder overheat lamp information not communicated to the ESC PGN 65275-SA 3 Refer to the applicable manual for the transmission on this vehicle. Refer to the Transmission section of this manual.

639 14(###) ###-#### ***** Water in fuel indicator not communicating to the ESC PGN 65279-SA 0 ..

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i dont have a international scaning tool i scan this truck on jpro and nr is sid 254 fmi 14 description SAE-controller#1 -special instraction. if i will have a international scaner i wont ask for help
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson