Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

Need to know the clutch adjustment on a 1050 john deere farm…

Customer Question
Need to know the clutch...
Need to know the clutch adjustment on a 1050 john deere farm tractor.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2011
Technician: Curtis B., service manager replied 10 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager

curtis b :

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

MP52/MP5221_________UN01JAN94.gif
Full Size Image

curtis b :

The # XXXXX and the adjusting rods to it have to be adjusted to give the pedal 3/4 inch of freeplay at the top.

Customer:

Curtis, we need to know the thousandths that the clutch on in the inside

Customer:

adjust

Customer:

we are trying to put it back together, need the 00/thousandths , it adjust on

I don't have that information. Let me opt out and see if anyone else does. please don't respond to ma as it will lock the question. Sorry.
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,
Good evening,

here is what you are looking for

0.125, or I used a 1/8 Drill bit , much easier
Wayne, Journeyman
we need the 00/1000th that the clutch adjust to when you put it back together

I think i am not under standing you,
you wanted the inside thousands, I gave it to you .0125, or 125 thousands