How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Your Own Question
Wayne, Journeyman
Category: Heavy Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 9526
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.
Type Your Heavy Equipment Question Here...
Wayne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Water pump..I have a Long Agribusiness Landtrac 360 DTC

This answer was rated:

Need water pump. I have a Long Agribusiness Landtrac 360 DTC. At a Long parts dealer they said I have to go to a Landtrac source. Some websites have Farmtrac 360 DTC listings. I'm so confused.
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,
I have done a thorough search on this and Yes long was bought out from Farm trac, This is where you get parts for it
Your W/Pump number Long LG2669, Farmtrac MM409302

If this helped you , please hit Accept....if not get back to me


Page 2, section 2
1st line 1 thru 4

Wayne and other Heavy Equipment Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Great response! I have the parts manual downloaded from and will order pump and thermostat from them. Looks like a good source from now on. I gladly offer to accept (and pay) for your service.

Thank you,


Hey George ,

Thank you,
I f I can help in the future , ask for me