FIX-IT
FIX-IT, Technician
Experience:  ENGINES-ELECTRICAL
35815791

ABS LIGHT..CODE IN DASH READS SID 254, FAIL 07, FAULT 1..LEFT FRONT

2008 MODEL MM106044S ABS LIGHT ON CODE IN DASH READS SID 254, FAIL 07, FAULT 1, WHEN THE IGNITION IS FIRST TURNED ON THE DASH READS NO ABS, AND 3 LONG DASH AND THEN 2.2. WHICH I READ TO BE LEFT FRONT ABS WHEEL SENSOR. CHECKED SENSOR WAS OPEN REPLACED SENSOR. WHEN KEY IS TURNED ON THERE IS NO TEST OF SOLINOIDS. (CLICKS NO) MY QUESTION IS, DO I NEED COMPUTER TO REMOVE CODES? IS THE SID 254 A GOOD CODE . WHICH I READ AS ECU PROBLEM. MURROUGH   code 3___2.2
Hello and welcome to just answer.i can help you with this..can i get the last 6 of your vin pls ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry about that hy77027

sounds like you have a power issue and we have to confirm this first

click here

look at page 1

at the gray plug at the abs ecu,you have power ground and ignition,confirm your getting all that and correct as necessary the abs ecu is located outside along the frame,by the forward drive axle,the plugs are color coded,and the gray plug is the one we want,have a look and let me know how you do,and be sure to check the power and switched power with a headlight and insure wire integrity,talk to you soon,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I checked wiring #2 wire ign does not have power. all fuses check ok. I believe there is a module to activate any ideas please thanks murrough