Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 years experiance as engine rebuild and problems.Thermo-King repair and trouble shooting.
6825259

oil leaking from the line that connected to my turbo.

Customer Question

i have oil leaking from the line that connected to my turbo. the line is under the turbo. is this a sign of my turbo going out or is it possible that it could just be the line. 2005 cummins isx
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 years ago.
Hi I'm Wayne,
I will help you with this,
That line is the return, just to be on the safe side, remove the intake side of turbo and check for Play , up/down and side to side, no play if you do Turbo going bad....

If all OK, remove the 2, 5/16 bolts, cleans both Areas, replace gasket and add a thin, coat of sealeant , not to get into tube port

If this Helped you, Please hit accept...........if not get back to me
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

Did you solve the Problem with advise I gave you ????
Still need help ......

If this Helped you, Please Hit Accept........if not get back to me

Thanks, Wayne