Andy, Technician
Experience:  310s and 310t technician licenses, 17 yrs experience, International Diamond Certified Tech 7 yrs
30303843

2003 international dt466 4300 with two codes 611_14A and 2023_14p

Customer Question

i have a 2003 international dt466 4300 with two codes 611_14A and 2023_14p
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  dieseltech4u replied 6 years ago.
HELLO I WAS WOUNDERING WHAT TYPE OF DIAGNOSIC TOOL YOU USED, I LOOK UP THE CODES AND THEY DONT SHOW ANY OF THOSE CODES ALSO I LIKE TO VERIFLY THE TRUCK BY VIN# XXXXX
Expert:  Andy replied 6 years ago.

Hi there! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I think I can help you resolve your problem!

Can I have the last 8 digits of the VIN please!

Expert:  Andy replied 6 years ago.

These are body controller fault codes but you seem to be missing a few numbers on each fault!

Please read it out as it is on the display in the dash

Expert:  Andy replied 6 years ago.

Do you still need help ?

Expert:  Andy replied 6 years ago.
Please let me know if I can help you any further! I work for an International dealership and can look up the codes for you! Right now , there are some numbers missing for me to be able to tell what they mean but I can tell you that they are coming from the body controller and are not related to engine , abs or tranny at all but rather a chassis or cab circuit that is not functioning properly!