Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
Experience:  30 years exp. with diesel engines, heavy equipment and forklifts, including lp forklifts
30244710

1972 Ford: Mechanics..wiring diagram..3 cylinder, Diesel tractor

Question for Tractor Mechanics:

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1972 Ford 4000, 3 cylinder, Diesel tractor. Can anyone direct me to a wiring diagram that I can access online?

curtis b :

Good evening, do you have two questions on this site for same thing? I have never found the Ford diagrams on line, but I do have one I saved from a service manual. I will attach it and see if it will do you any good. Let me know Thank you.

Full Size Image

curtis b :

Full Size Image

Customer:

That looks perfect. Thanks.

Customer:

Sorry, I never answered your other question. I may have posted the question, twice. I tried to post it once, and it did not seem to go through. These two figures are exactly what I was looking for. If these two figures complete what is in the manual, in terms of diagrams, let me know. I will hit "accept."

curtis b :

That is what is in the manual. Thank you!!

curtis b :

don't worry about the other question, it will just go away on its on if you don't respond to it.