How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FIX-IT Your Own Question
FIX-IT, Technician
Category: Heavy Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 1224
Type Your Heavy Equipment Question Here...
FIX-IT is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A Eato-Fuller Autoshift to a full manual transmission..trans

Customer Question

I am considering converting a Eato-Fuller Autoshift to a full manual transmission. It resides in a 2007 KW t2000 behind a c-15. The trans model is RTLO16913l-dm3.
-What parts do I need for the conversion?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  FIX-IT replied 6 years ago.

Hi there.i can help you with this..

its actually not that bad,we have done a couple

all you need is trans and stick of corse.


clutch peddle ,clutch linkage

and plumb it all in,which would be the air system

if the manual transmission is longer or shorter in length you may have to adjust the legnth of your driveshaft as well.

let me know how you do..

FIX-IT and other Heavy Equipment Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My question is regarding the conversion of the current Autoshift to full manual. Eaton-fuller claims that their autoshifts are manuals with automatic shifters and can be converted back to a full manual. What parts and part numbers are needed for the conversion?




Expert:  FIX-IT replied 6 years ago.
that is a good question and for all the different trucks out there,you'll have to call a road ranger rep,i've worked with these guys before,call them let them know what you want to do and they will find a way 1-800-826-4357, i do belive you can call 24 hrs a day,give them a call and let me know how you did..