I have a 2007 international 4300 the a/c blower dose not work check all fuse's found all ok no acc power going to

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I have a 2007 international 4300 the a/c blower dose not work check all fuse's found all ok no acc power going to controls in dash, do have battery power going in
Answered by RD in 4 hours 12 years ago
imglogo
RD
Auto Mechanic
logo

Specialities include: Auto Body Technician, Heavy Equipment Repairs, Diesel Engine Repairs, Brake and Transmission Repairs

Hello

Welcome!

Did you check the relays should be up under the dash drivers side, Should have HVAC next to it.

Does this have breaker type fuses?

Thanks

Customer
have two fuse/relay boxes one on right side under panal and one under hood

Hello

If we have power threw the fuse and relay i would look to see if there is power to the blower motor resister, The power from the relay goes to the resister (located on the HVAC housing) then to the switch then to the fan motor.

Also check the wiring here to at the blower motor resister there prone to get hot and melt the resister end, The new resister come with a replacement end I use the shrink tube on my repair instead of the buttconectors they send with the kit.

Let me know if i can help more!

Read less
unlike
1 Likes
logoBack
logologo
RD
logo
logo
logo
Auto Mechanic
imglogo
RD
Auto Mechanic
logo

Licensed mechanics

Pearl avatar
Steve Pearl, Mechanic's Assistant
14 Mechanics are online right now.