Heavy Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

JCTech
JCTech
JCTech, Diesel Mechanic

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 24V system in my Deere 3020 with a 12V light
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I have a 24V system in my John Deere 3020 with a 12V light system. Last spring I blew all my lights out. I bought a 24V to 12V converter to prevent this from happening again. Do I put the converter on… read more
excavator..whirring..turn air conditioning..cab light will still come
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson, Auto Mechanics 1&2/diesel mech
My heavy equipment person just has not showed up in days, and I am trying to start the 2005 new holland 130 lc track excavator and move it around. I do not have an operation manual and when I turn the… read more
2005 volvo: wont start..wire harness..wouldnt..starter works fine
JANECZFJ
JANECZFJ, technician
2005 volvo vn series wont start check starter ok starter realy on fire wall ok ignation switch ok when I turn the ignation to start nothing happens the wiring from inside of cab wire # XXXXX to starte… read more
I have a Volvo excavator with a cummins 8.3L engine. About
DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I have a Volvo excavator with a cummins 8.3L engine. About a year ago the fuel pump solenoid stopped holding in the run position, so we just tied a wire to it to hold it in the run position. Now, we i… read more
Jumping..the starter and has new batteries now it wont start
Dan, Road sevice Mechanic
have a wa350-1 1987 wheel loader that won't turn over it was starting by jumping at the starter and has new batteries now it won't start at all ( dead)? jim… read more
Bobcat: skidsteer that has been running fine..engine stopped..starter
Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
I have a bobcat 310 skidsteer that has been running fine. All of a sudden the engine stopped and the key will not activate the starter. NOTHING. Battery is ully charged. I see no fuses anywhere to che… read more
Century: Freightliner..2001, that I use to pull an RV trailer..cab
Clayton
Clayton, Technician
I have a Freightliner Century Class, 2001, that I use to pull an RV trailer. The trailer has a 12 volt (2 6volts) battery bank that powers an inverter, etc. The truck has 4 12 volt batteries, connecte… read more
cab..ecmhave a voltage at 367c1 but not enough amperage..schematic
FIX-IT
FIX-IT, Comercial transport technician
2005 Coronado basic abs wabco-e circuit376c and 367c1 whitch exits cab and terminates where? circuit is responsible for supplyin 12v ignition to abs ecm 367c is 12v from fuse,367c1 is return from?to s… read more
skid..disconnected..its the solenoid starter ; or the push button
Curtis B.
Curtis B., service manager
I have a 1973 Case 1737 skid loader .It was working fine.I decided to paint it disconnected the lights .When I was ready to stat it ; turn the switch and nothing .Nothing at all.I There is juice reach… read more
2004 Volvo 780: with a cummins..electrical issues..cig lighter
Wayne, Journeyman
I own a 2004 Volvo 780 semi with a cummins 450 engine. This truck has MAJOR electrical issues. I get shocked every time I plug something in to the rear cig lighter. I can actually SEE it arch. I'm tol… read more
recently bought..bolt..wiring and looking at the schematic
Chad
Chad, Off-Road Equipment Tech/Shop Leadman
recently bought 1982 B7100D noticed that battery was connected with positive to Ground ( transmission bolt ) didn't think too much about it at the time. more recently while trying to clean up wiring a… read more
2005 Nissan: 12v parralel 24v?series, 24v start with 12v system
Wayne, Journeyman
2005 Nissan UD 1400, what is the battery hookup? 12v parralel 24v?series, 24v start with 12v system?… read more
My husband has a 2006 Volvo VNL64T670 w/ISX Cummins . We have
Tim
Tim, Foreman
My husband has a 2006 Volvo VNL64T670 w/IXS Cummins motor . We have had this truck back to the dealer three times for the same problem. The truck will shut off going down the road but starts right bac… read more
2004 bobcat: traction..voltage..12 volts..alternator is pushing out
Tim
Tim, Foreman
i have a 2004 bobcat 553, and the traction lock solenoid engages within seconds after being disengaged. i checked the voltage at the solenoid, it is only 7.5 volts, not the required 12 volts. The batt… read more
2005 Volvo 780: axle..My truck..warming up my engine
Tim
Tim, Foreman
I need an expert on 2005 Volvo 780 three axle Tractor / rig. My truck has manufacturing built in inverter. I was warming up my engine and turn it off for 5mins but forgot to turn off my inverter. My b… read more
I have a John Deere 2030 tractor that the starter switch..pull
catmastertech
catmastertech, Field service technician
I have a John Deere 2030 tractor that the starter switch was suppose to be bad, you could pull tractor and would start find. I switched the starter switch and had battery, starter & solenoid all check… read more
My peterbilt 379 truck just clicks to start truck..solinoid..cables
Tim
Tim, Foreman
my peterbilt 379 truck just clicks to start truck, i put in a new starter, solinoid,new positive negative cables ,and starter push botton and it still just clicks… read more
My 1990..signals (main system..negative ground to chassis)..inverter
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
My 1990 Orion 1.502 bus has had a fault in the 12v system and I now have no lights/signals (main system is 24v with negative ground to chassis). How do I locate/trace down the 24v to 12v inverter so I… read more