Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

forklift we recently bought used..lift is stuck..slow speed…

Customer Question
We have a jungheinrich tfg430s...
We have a jungheinrich tfg430s lpg forklift we recently bought used. Problem I'm having is that the variocontrol switch is not working and the lift is stuck in a ver slow speed setting. Wondering what I can do to test the system and diagnose the problem.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
6/24/2010
Technician: Jeff, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Jeff
Jeff, Mechanic
Hello, would a service manual be of use? If so, give me the serial number and ill see if i can find one for you. Thanks

There is a number next to the model number labeled as Nr. the number is XXXXX

There is also the serial number on top of the valve cover it is 18001885.