Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

Iseemto have an oil leak. very slow leak

Customer Question
iseemto have an oil leak...
iseemto have an oil leak. very slow leak
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2010
Technician: DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN replied 8 years ago
DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Hello can you tell me where abouts the leak is on the engine?
underneath
Ok. I Cannot help if your not going to give me some detail. I'm not there to crawl under the MH . It is normal for an engine to start to weep or leak after sometime. This is because the gaskets get hard and do not seal properly. My best answer right now is take the MH to a dealer or shop and have them use oil dye to trace the leak. This UV dye will show up on all leaking areas and will help determine the exact location and help save money and time. Hope this helps
not satisfied