Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

my komatsu d45 bulldozer..bolt securing one..wheeltrack tensioners…

Customer Question
I need a mechanic to...
I need a mechanic to servive my Komatsu D45 bulldozer on my farm close to Stoffberg Mpumalanga. A bolt securing one of the wheeltrack tensioners is broken off and needs to be remounted
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
6/9/2010
Technician: DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN replied 8 years ago
DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Komatsu - Distributor
KOMATSU SOUTHERN AFRICA (PTY) LTD.

Republic of South Africa
Telephone: (27)-11-923-1000
They will be able to help you further.

Edited by DR.Cummins on 6/9/2010 at 8:49 PM EST
Your answer was so bad I lost faith completely. I could have thought that out myself. I needed somebody on the farm. Please give my deposit back
The reason i gave you the info is because they do come to your location and perform service to the unit, This is what you asked for "I need a mechanic to service my Komatsu D45 bulldozer on my farm close to Stoffberg Mpumalanga" There for i gave you correct information. A mechanic who comes to YOUR LOCATION is a FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN. And not all shops have this option. Thank you
Please can I have my deposit back
I have no control over that.please contact JA support