Heavy Equipment

Heavy equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now.

I need to know the torque specs for a I H 444 engine in a…

Customer Question
I need to know the...
I need to know the torque specs for a I H 444 engine in a mantou forklift I,m looking for head bolts,connecting rods,the mains,flywheel ,clutch plate,and harmonick balancer torque specs thanks.
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Heavy Equipment
12/29/2009
Technician: daves71, Fleet Manager replied 12 years ago
daves71
daves71, Fleet Manager

Hi deveen,can you give us some more info please? model forklift,year etc,so we can provide you with the correct info. Thanks,

Dave

Hi I'M not sure of the year ,all I know is that its a manitou forklift it has an International engine in it a BD 154 engine or a 444 model not much else I can tell you. Its a four cylinder diesel with glow plugs.
Here is what I have so far. Mains 75-80 ft lbs, Rods 40-45 ft lbs, Head 75-80 ft lbs, Valve clearance .020 hot on intake and exhaust. Am still looking for the rest.
Can you give me bolt size and thread type for the flywheel,clutch cover and balancer please/ i can give you torque values for those with that info.