Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

What natural supplement that can I take for constipation? I

Second opinion] What natural supplement that can I take for constipation? I tried physillium husk but it makes me feel nauseous

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

I have a professional colleague who is a MD in Ayurveda (Indian System of Herbal Medicine).

If it is agreeable for you I will present your case to him and get back with the appropriate advice please.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Ok that would be fine.

Please have some patience as I need to present it to him and get back with a written response.

In ayurveda diet,lifestyle and internal medication and yoga practice will regularize the bowel movement and keep you away from constipation.

Diet:

Avoid junk, dried and baked items. Diary product will influence and might aggrvate constipation. Kindly avoid it.

Take fiber vegetables and fruits like okra, raddish, raisin dipped in ghee, cucumber,cabbage, cauliflower, apple, orange, pomegranate, watermelon and muskmelon.

Kindly avoid refined wheat flour and their product.

Take 3 to 4 liters of water.

Prefer spinach and green leaf vegetables.

Lifestyle:

Take food in proper time.

Avoid taking food late night.

Avoid carbonated and tinned foods.

Internal medication:

Danti haritaki lehyam available in online -link is below -

https://www.kottakkal.shop/collections/lehams/products/dantiharithaki-leham

It clears the long lasting toxins and clears the stomach and intestine.

Regularizes your stomach and intestine and liver.

Take 5 gram daily at bed time 2 hours after food.

Yoga:

Pawan mukta asana

Vajra asana

Practice these two asanas in the morning and it will help you in cleaning your bowel every morning. Please do it under the guidance of a trained professional.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani