Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn
88055251

I have been having a fever of 103.7 at night only. During

Customer Question

I have been having a fever of 103.7 at night only. During the day it’s around 101. But the thing is I don’t feel bad and I’m not sick. It’s been going on for 3 days. I don’t have insurance. Any recommendations?? Or thoughts to what it could be??
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 3 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Ted Manos M.D., board certified obgyn and I can respond momentarily.
You must be concerned with a high fever that the longer you don’t find out why, the more critical the future becomes. You need some tests to tell between a infection from bacteria or virus. No insurance doesn’t help you make an intelligent choice.