Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

After ejaculating, I tend to feel the urge to pee, but

always feel as if I...
After ejaculating, I tend to feel the urge to pee, but always feel as if I haven't done so to completion, and passing what's left can be difficult. There is very mild discomfort when this happen, but it passes as soon as I finally do pass it. What could this be? Is there any reason to be alarmed? There is no white or cloudy discharge, and this only tends to occur immediately after intercourse or masturbation , and even then it does not always happen.
8/3/2018
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment or request for further information.

How old are you?
Since when are you having the symptom?

How frequently does it occur?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
I am 21
I've had it occur on and off many times since first becomibg sexually active, with or without a partner
Not too often, I would say one in every ten times after ejaculating.
Only mild discomfort during the tome, but it goes away.
No past illnesses, and I haven't consulted one yet, no medication taken.

Thank you for the input.
I understand your concern.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The urge can be due to a few causes.
There can be a trauma during sex or masturbation.
It can occur after rough sex.
Other possibility is a mild infection.
An inflammation or infection of urethra or prostate is possible.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
Please try to take plenty of water.
You can take antiinflammatory medicine like Advil when it happens.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Thank you!