Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a very bad neck. Today I stressed it out and then…

Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a very bad neck. Today I stressed it out and then clunker it a lot. Now it is wanting to go out. It is wanting to do hard jerks. I can not lay down. Staying is hard. Sitting us not possible. It usually recovers if I do something. This is bad.

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

My neck is weak and tight in places. My right leg and toe hurts. I am burning on right leg. My feet are burning. My back is still clunking when I move my right arm.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about tightness?

My face is buzzing.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not recently.

7/23/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

What is your age?

What did your x-ray and MRI of the neck show?

What is the previous treatment tried?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
58
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
X-ray ok. Mr I stenious.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Getting new mri soon
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have been having many problems the last two months.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I had a bad night last night.

A mild massage, local analgesic cream/spray, rest and a neck brace would help you.

You may take Ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant if you have.

In the long term, physical therapy and acupuncture would help you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
today wash my hair differently. It caused this. But it recovered. But my shoulder kept poping.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks. I get very hot and my caves want to tighten up. My head feels like it it pounding.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks

You are very welcome.

While washing hair, avoid too much bending of the neck. That can initiate the severe symptoms in stenosis by the pinching the spinal cord and nerve.

You may wear the neck brace.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I was just worried how bad I was. I had these electrical jolts that happened three times.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
My back has weak spots at times and I am wobbly

This is significant. Signs of going to emergency room are;

1) Weakness in arms or legs.

2) Difficult in standing or walking.

3) The affection of the bowel and bladder.

4) Nausea and vomitng

5) Severe dizziness and imbalance.

It is privilege assisting you.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
if I have any of these...or most of them? What will they do for me...? In the past they gave me a shot of toradol.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
That was four years ago.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I tried to lay down is what made it worse. It is better but was very bad.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks.

They may give you the shot and may also provide a rigid neck collar or brace.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I see. Thanks. You can charge me twice for your time. I am still wobbly. I feel it in my hips.

You are very welcome.

Neck/cervical spine can affect the whole body neck down.

A neck brace would be able to support and prevent pressure on the spinal cord.

A positive 5 star rating would be appreciated.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I can feel it everywhere. I will see. If the burning does not go away and wobbly I wi
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I did not want that to come up. Did you send the phone call thing. Sorry.

I am sorry, I cannot phone you.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No problem. I did not want that. It came up and said hit to continue.

Okay. These are automatic site triggers. We experts do not do it.

Please consider a positive 5-star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks for your time!

You are most welcome.

Wishing your a speedy resolution.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Hi. One question, please.I did not take anything last night. It was a very bad night.
Is the Advil just to help the moment or should I take it to heal the spots. I try not to take things but, I want to heal. My body still feels it today. That was a bad one. It happened when I layed down after showering. I think my neck was not in a good spot and pillow push on things. I heard things move and crunch.Any way. Should I take an Advil to heal or just get pass this moment?Thanks.

You are welcome.

Advil works for the moment and since has anti inflammatory action, heals too.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Thanks. ***** go and see anyone or will this get better with rest? I feel it in my legs and low back and head.

You should see a doctor.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
She does not want to see me until I do an mri

You may describe the severity of the pain for the appointment.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Also, the ER would have done x-rays and other tests to make sure everything was OK, correct? My legs feel weak at times.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I have done something I really should not have done. I did the main two days ago and it was an awful experience. It was the chair one. Theyou put your head in a hallow and clamp it on, put a hallow on your neck with a cable that is heavy and then, the tip you 50 degrees.My legs went number and all. I did it anyway. I should have stopped it immediately.
I have tons of symptoms now. They said from one doctor that just work on strengthening and another doctor said this is serious and you should be careful.Well, now I try to lay down tonight and my neck is bad. Burning while laying down. Legs and arms.I am sure nothing canew be done tonight but I feel like an idiot that I allowed this to happwn. My doctor ordered it at this place because they have a tech. It was a bad experience. I told the tech at the beginning what I felt and he rolled his eyes.I messed up.
Last night I took an advil. I slept but may I should not because it is causing everything to react when I lay down. What to do. My legs have changed since yesterday.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
if they say the bones are touching the sac...that is not good. I should not lay down? My primary doctor said you don't need surgery no reported discs or other. She said it wasn't as bad as she thought. The other doctor said you need surgery asap.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I did the mri* not main
Auto correct
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
The advice did not cause the reaction. The mri changed everything from the experience.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I know I got hurt in the mri. I came home and I could not walk my dog on the leash. My neck could not handle it. We walk 10 times a day. And now...
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
When my head is positioned correctly on my spine my neck is better.