Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

How are you? Well doc was very bad after stopping the

Hi doc...how are you? Well...
Hi doc...how are you? Well doc was very bad after stopping the lamictal completely... The pdoc said i did it far too quick and put me back on 100 and i started to feel better very quickly...well back to where i was feeling...unfortunately i went to galway and got carried away with myself and drank 5 pints , which wrecked me for a week ..ididnt feel like i had the strength to go back to work following week so i upped the lustral to 250 ..i got through work and there are positive signs of less worry, brain not moving as rapid etc but im also very dreamy alot of the time , spaced out and tired...im on the increase a week doc...give it another week i guess...just sometimes think , shit ive overcooked this again
7/21/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey my friend

I have to ask--why can't you stay away from the alcohol?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hi doc...oh its just so hard to do doc...in Ireland weve all drank from an early age about 13 and it is a huge culture here...very very few don't drink...i wish i could ..i miss the feeling, the fun you have , the social aspect... I just wish i had a choice but i dont...and sometimes i feel good , its sunny and warm, thousands of people are out drinking by the river on grass, outside every restaurant outside inside every pub...its not easy doc...i did 4 plus months though thats good hehe

I understand my Irish friend

Do you know the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Well i guess ones a celebration and the other is of sorrow

One less drunk

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hahaha thats brilliant doc....never heard that one before lol...i guess Orlando isn't as booze oriented.. Probably miami though

Right you are

And right on--you need to give the increase some more time to level things out and I think you'll be better in another week

Just need to hang in as always buddy

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
OK... Will do doc...hope alls well on your side and you are still playing the mini grand , you must send me a clip of you playing be great to hear it and see you my friend....

I'll try to do that Peter--I'll make it a Chopin Etude

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)