Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My dizzy spells last up to 5 minutes and I see double. Could…

my dizzy spells last up...
my dizzy spells last up to 5 minutes and I see double. Could this be low blood pressure?
7/21/2018
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you feel spinning sensation while being dizzy or feel just unsteady? For how long this has been going on?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
a little of both. Its been going on for about a month.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is not low blood pressure. Dizziness comes from three systems of the body mainly. Ears, Heart (including blood pressure) and Brain. Spinning is quite characteristic for ear disorders but as per your symptoms this doesn't seems to be your case. Unsteadiness is characteristic for heart and blood pressure disorders. Feeling dizziness while standing from a sitting position or when rising from reclining position goes towards heart and blood pressure disorders. Brain disorders can cause both spinning and unsteadiness. Combined with double vision, it's likely to be related to your brain. You should see your doctor at the earliest and get brain MRI and further treatment will be done accordingly. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Anything else you want to know? Please let me know, I am here to assist you. Please remember to rate my answer once you have received the answer. My best wishes and prayers will be following you. Regards

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor