Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr Chip, Considering our last conversation, the reason I am…

Dr Chip,Considering our last conversation...
Dr Chip,Considering our last conversation, the reason I am interested in how it is transmitted is because when I was a young boy, a few friends and I were playing around sexually you might say..(I guess figuring out ourselves, not sure if that’s normal)...and we would try to put our penis’s in each other’s Anus’...none of us were aroused and I don’t think we quite knew what we were doing and why, and it’s rather embarrassing to type out, but it was a thing that happened a few times until I got old enough to understand better. That’s not really something where kids could pass genital warts to each other via anal or otherwise? I mean, we were like 8 or 9.. weird question, I know, but nevertheless occurred and is bothering me.
7/20/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hi

Not a weird question--just interesting

But there'd be no way kids that age would even have genital warts, let alone pass the virus to each other

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Yeah, I honestly have no idea why or how that became a thing..I would say we were even younger than that..but it was weird for me nonetheless and carries with it some shame, but oh well. I guess as long as it’s not possible at all for kids to have Genital Warts at that age
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
you said let alone pass the virus to each other? Is it not possible cuz we’re kids or something? Or other reason?

Because you were kids and hadn't had any sexual experience with an adult

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Oh gotchya, so it doesn’t just conjure up randomly/on its own?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Because they say you get exposed within first few partners, but those partners would have to have hpv

No--you can't just get it out of nowhere

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok cool, so nothing to worry about at all?

Not at all

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks man

Anytime friend