Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

In my last lab test about 2 months ago I had a detection if…

In my last lab test...
In my last lab test about 2 months ago I had a detection if proteins in my urin and no hyaline cast present. Everything else seemed normal. Since three days I have a slight burning sensation when urinating but haven’t gotten it checked. Could it be a UTI or something more serious
7/20/2018
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hi there

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

History of unprotected sex?

Any penile discharge?

Pain abdomen?

Any rash, redness at the tip of the penis?

Frequent urination?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No I am not taking any medications. I have not been sexually scribe since March. Only symptom is a burning sensation when I startnuneinatin and rhennir goes away.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I meant and then it goes away
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I meant and then it goes away. It started three days ago
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No rash, no medications, no pain otherwise

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, it sounds like a mild case of urinary tract infection.

I would recommend taking OTC Motrin, AZO pills, and cranberry juice.

Also, hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Eat a bland diet and avoid spicy food.

If your symptoms will persist then Urinalysis should be done to rule out the infection and antibiotics can be prescribed.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Having protein in urin is okay?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Also in my test is says no hyaline cast. Is that normal?

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Such values of protein and Hyaline casts are not of serious concern.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I appreciate your help. Thank you

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. A bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide a rating.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What are azo pills

Azo-Standard-Phenazopyridine is used to treat urinary symptoms such as pain or burning, increased urination, and increased urge to urinate.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Is it over the counter medicine

Yes, it is over the counter medicine.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It’s called Azo?

Yes, It's called AZO.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Great thank you

I wish for your good health.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)