Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr chip I asked do u think there is something wrong with me…

Dr chip I asked do...
Dr chip I asked do u think there is something wrong with me if I lost appetite stomach issues and lack of sleep I sleep poorly at night
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dr chip u here
7/15/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Wrong in what way?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry just saw ur reply .wrong as I am sick badly .also I came to my house now I have a break ok n my job and have been cleaning for over an hour and it was fairly good I am very sweaty but now I got dizzy and feeling skipped beats

Why do you need me to comment on that again--I always tell you the same thing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess people who have anxiety ,panick need to hear something positive .but also every time I feel bad symptoms it throws me off

Well you need to work on stopping it from throwing you off--just my telling you again and again it's nothing serious simply isn't working

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so can u pls tell why when I do something strenuous like clean I get dizzy and I get skipped beats or palpitations .

The dizziness is just your anxiety from the skipped beats and the skipped beats are not dangerous

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u don't think I need anymore heart testing or any advanced testing

Of course not and I've told you that many times before

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dr chip as I was sitting on a couch I am getting these waves of unable to breath or take a breath ,I took half clonopin ,but it's been an off week
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont know why I have these attacks or whatever it is ,it's so phisicly exausting I keep taking those huge breaths and it's a fight with mysef

Stop with the deep breathing--you aren't really out of beath

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I feel like I have something heavy on my chest cavity and then o feel back hurts also I for some reason make or do these jerking movements with my throat ,neck upper body

That's all just anxiety and nothing more

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But do u understand/ believe that it makes me phisicly tired scared that I feel all this phisicly

Yes I believe that

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am scared to go up in clonopin I know it calms me down but it's a bad drug

It's OK to take it from time to time

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well I am prescribed 0.5 three times a day I take only once a day .one er dr told me that 0.5 is a kids dose .I feel sleepy when I take it so I don't think it's a kids dose .he said I need at least 2 mg that's will knock me out I won't do it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just don't want attacks

Does it work for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well when I have plain anxiety 0.5 works ,when I have attack me..
I don't think it's enough.but I also know it's highly addictive

Well again--as I've told you before--it really can't change your thinking and it's your fear of dying all the time that's the real problem

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do I do ? And I know I have asked u this before all these symptoms I am having if I was sitting in ur office would u send me to er would u be concerned

Of course I wouldn't send you to the ER--I'd get you into therapy

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Dr chip as I am trying to get some rest while at work ,I need to ask u u know I have been sleep deprived for a long time ,I have also have been having stomach issues for long time,my questions r not sleeping does it make panick anxiety worse ? What r the dangers of person who is not getting enough sleep for a very long time.and does it cause issues with stomach

Yes the lack of sleep can make it worse

It could also aggravate your reflux

But it's not dangerous

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
what it says online lack of sleep causes heart disease , depression ,u get old early

Stop with the on line searches

It can cause depresssion but nothing more than that

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Dr chip good morning ,so I slept again not very good ,and as I woke up I again feel no hunger .I have burps on and off .and as soon as I get up I feel this wave of not enough air .o have to take my patient today we need to drive 30 min each way and I was already doing it so well and now again this fear

Nothing at all wrong--just do your work

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What u think with the appetite jump .either overeating or not eating
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Dr chip u still here

Appetite jump?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Sorry for my English .I mean first I eat alot then like now I completely lose it

Nothing wrong with no appetite

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I guess as u see and know me I allways look for a why a reason

Nothing bad about it

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I can eat or not eat and not pay attention to it

Pay no attention to it

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Dr chip I was out today and drove where I told u ,I did some stuff ,and now again feeling breathless .also the little I eat makes me full and hard to breathe .also my friend just now call me and said Anna u killing urself with ur job u won't see 40 ,she said u don't sleep u stressing u don't see family

No comment on what your friend said--totally wrong

No comment on the breathlessness--we keep going over that again and again

Nothing wrong with feeling full early on

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Sometimes I almost wish u say something is wrong

I know you do

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thats why I keep talking to u because u know me and understand and that's alot of times means so much

No problem--I understand

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Dr chip I know I am telling u this alot but pls help me out .ok I got home for a bit to clean and as I started o became hot ,sweaty ,my heart was beating so so fast and also my ears clogged

That's anxiety except for the clogged ears--that's just blocked Eustacian tubes and Claritin can help with that

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
But why did they get clogged while I was cleaning ,and also besides anxiety u think if and when I lose some weight I won't have this heart palpitations and sweatiness

Just happens and has nothing to do with the cleaning

Yes to the other if you lose some weight

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I just see weomen who r older who do cleaning jobs and they do it not stop I have to take constant breaks

You stopped because of your perceived breathing problem and your fear about your heart

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Dr chip good evening .so these couple of days I have been eating less ,but still once a say like clockwork at night I have loose stool ,and I know u will say it's old old story I still feel like I. am in a sauna

It's either irritable bowel syndrome or a viral gastroenteritis and I can't say more than that

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I. Am seeing my PCP end of this month is it urgent issue .and when u say u can't say anymore than that what u mean .and u don't want to comment about breathing?

I mean that's all the loose stools could be

And no I don't have anything more to comment on your breathing

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I will be phisicly ok

Of course you will

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip I came home I have three days off ,I have been cleaning and again feel dizzy.also I ate a little more then usual of almonds how bad is it ? And u think my heart and body can handle this weekend off .I know it may sound silly to u but it serious to me

Not sure what you're asking about the almonds?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Some people told me nuts can cause appendicitis and diarrhea.but I read almonds r good .and u think dizziness is dangerous

Neither is true

But dizziness isn't dangerous

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip my family is asking me to get out and I have this fear ,do u think I will be ok ,alive

Of course you'll be fine

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip so I an out with my family and we in a mall and as I am walking I am out of my breath and i sweat I am scared

Once again nothing wrong with your heart or your lungs

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
why is this keep happening

I've told you time and time again--it's your anxiety

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip I know it may sound silly to u but I am scared .one of my friend called me and said r u ok ? I saw u in my dream a coupe of days inn row and she says it's bad luck .now I am shaking .and on top of it my dad saw me said I need to lose weight asap or my heart will stop

Your dad's wrong about your heart

And that's silly about dreams

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Why people around me scare me so much knowing that I have this fear

I have no idea

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip I am home today ,and was cleaning and cooking and now sitting and feeling out of breath ,and my heart beats slow ,and I have this internal panick inside me
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip r u here

Nothing wrong with your heart or your lungs

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Dr chip I have two questions b.one I again ate badly and again having diarrhea cramps why .second as my mom knows about it All and she also knows I am overweight she told me her friend showed her a bottle that she had been taking for two years and she said she lost tremendous amount of of weight and feels good .it's called Swanson ultimate probiotic formula.its only online

That's very good and you should try it.

But by itself it won't make you lose weight--it may curb your appetite a bit

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
But can u explain how probiotics curb appetite? And r they safe with other meds .and u think it can help with my diarrhea and reflux and gas

They're totally safe

No one knows for sure how they curb the appetite

But they will help with your reflux, gas, and diarrhea

Time for a rating

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Dr chip pls can I have this page open for one or maximum two questions as I am little low on money pls

No problem

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I was eating out with my husband and while I did I felt full and out of breath ,as we left it persisted and now I am feeling flashed and out of breath when I take deep breath I feel almost as u hit a wall and u can't get through .I took second half of the clonopin .I am so scared.dr chip

Once again there's nothing wrong with your heart or your lungs

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
But why why I feel such horrible phisical symptoms .some or should I say most people just feel anxiety but no attacks with me it's can't breath ,twitching of the body. Pain in chest or chest cavity.what is wrong with me .my friend just told me I also have anxiety but I don't have that pain it means something is going on with u

It's all purely anxiety and your friend is wrong

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Alot of people always say something will have to trigger well I have it out of blue nothing triggers and it lasts hours days is that normal well normal in a sense I. Am asking u

It doesn't have to have a specific trigger--maybe just a thought or a little chest tightness and then your thoughts get away on you and it gets worse

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
u right ,but even now I. Am sitring I think I am calm but who knows cause I still feel like someone is sitting on my chest And I try to take that deep satisfied breath And I can't and fear is like an orb around me
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Dr chip u here