Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about me having some…

Hi Doc I spoke with...
Hi Doc I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about me having some post pneumonia Fatigue.
I can say i feel a little bit better. But after i workout i feel the fatigue and it lasts for a very long time. I also feel the fatigue sometimes after i wake up in the morning. I don't feel weak or anything like that and i don't have a problem working out either. The light headed and groggy head is gone also.I had some repeat blood work done yesterday and it all came back normal for the 2nd time now.Should i go back to see my primary Doctor? Its been a little over 2 months since i has pneumonia.
7/6/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hi

Just to check here--you were screened for anemia and low thyroid?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
my thyroid was fine. Attached is my anemia panel i believe.

Actually that's not a CBC panel or a thyroid panel but no matter

I think you'll be fine in time--no need right now to check with your doctor

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)