Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

It's been over 4 months and I'm still not 100% I'm just not…

Hello doctor, so it's been...
Hello doctor, so it's been over 4 months and I'm still not 100% I'm just not sure what to do now. I've been to clinics and my doctor more times than I can count and been on meds. I'm still peeing frequently and have slight pain in my hip and discomfort in my groin idk what to do
7/3/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

HI

Tell me again what tests you've had and what meds you've been given

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
back in Marc I got oral sex 3 days later I had a culture test done negative, however I was itching in the scrotum and had pain in my left testicle, I was given Cipro because culture came back negative but I had white blood cells in my urine. I was given a fungal need too for the itching that didn't work two weeks later was treated for chlamydia got a shot in the but then pills that didn't work..went back more test negative then the woman got tested swab she said results negative..went back to the doctor was given Cipro due to low trace White blood cells in urnine didn't work still slight aches and peeing every two hours.. went to the doctor two weeks ago and had URINALYSIS AUTO W/SCOPE done all negative results and TRICHOMONAS VAGINALIS RNA QUALITATIVE TMA, MALES all negative

And what did you doctor last have to say about this?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
He said we may never know what is causing this it was no doubt some irritation
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
But he didn't think it was an std

Well it's obviously not an std

But you might have an overactive bladder problem so I suggest you ask your doctor for either Detrol or Enablex

But other than that I see nothing worrisome here

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
why do we think it's not an STD?
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
the pains?

Your tests were all negative

As for the pains in your hip and groin that could be a hip bursitis problem

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Was testing 3 days early conculsive? And would it be possible if she did have an STD the oral swab didn't detect it?

That test was conclusive

We simply aren't dealing with any STD right now

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Ok doc

Take care

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)