Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Well im still not so good doc...i have improved i guess over…

Hey doc...well im still not...
Hey doc...well im still not so good doc...i have improved i guess over last few days...but can drop low usually in the evenings...i couldn't make work last week i was so bad..thursday or friday...I've never had to do that before since i started back...its been like a bad trip the last 6 days...coming off that lamictal has been horrific... I just want to get back on track...im completly confused, disoriented and distraught at whats happened and its taking so damn long to right itself...so so upsetting doc
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Sorry to hear that Peter

How are you right now?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Thats ok doc..On one of those downers doc....they last about an hour and then i feel bit better...but still flat ..don't wanna watch tv...world cup or films...no mood too...no interest...but i am improving each day but very slowly... Not quite sure where ive been weds, thurs, fri ,sat but at least i know today is sunday and this is planet earth lol

No--planet Erin my friend

You're a very strong guy--and I'm a great judge of character

I think things will be better very soon but keep up the good fight for now

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)