Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Well im in a right mess at the moment...the lustral started…

Hi doc...well im in a...
Hi doc...well im in a right mess at the moment...the lustral started to kick in a day or two after we chatted last and i felt alot better for a few days..i didnt go see psychiatrist as i expected hed just take me fully off lamictal so on sunday morning i stopped the 100mg in the morning and 100mg at night...ive been pretty messd up since doc...went to work yesterday an the reprecussion of that on me today has been brutal ...feel sick ..weak ..confused... Wrecked...withdrawan...im ment to be working again tomo and friday...if i dont improve rapid thats not going to happen and could lead to fight with my parents which i dont need...didnt expect this at all doc...thought it'd be quite smooth actually....
6/27/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Peter--what was it you stopped?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Sorry doc...the lamictal... That he was taking me off...was on 400 down to 200 for 2 weeks...then i droppped the other 200 on sunday

Well again Peter you need to be patient here--that wean was appropriate but it's going to take another few days for everything to adjust itself

But you need to go to work tomorrow no matter how you're feeling

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Ok doc, thank god for that..yes ive rested most of today and will get an early night and hopefully will be someway ok tomorrow for work...ill let you know in a day or so how i am doc...thanks for the advice my friend

I'm here for you my Irish bro

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)