Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr chip, it took me a while to fall asleep last night ,today…

Dr chip ,hello it took...
Dr chip ,hello it took me a while to fall asleep last night ,today I an at work and feeling very blah ,weak ,dizzy
6/25/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

What can I say?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
A medical advice.i also need to leave and frozen worth fear as I feel all these aches and,paines ,and breathing problem
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip r u here to help me

So what's going on right now?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Same as yesterday ,as soon as I start doing something I get so out of breath it's scary ,not short of breath out of breath ,I get sweaty ,I get dizzy ,I breath loud ,and I am scared my clock is ticking
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip u here ? And also my husband scared the living something out of me he said no to diuretics as he said I will lose too much water and electrolytes and my heart will stop

Well your doctor would have to give you the Lasix

I don't think anything dangerous is going on but the problem is I can't examine you

So give your doctor a call

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
now I am scared .u mean I have to see my Dr about breathing .should I go straight to ER.i am now scared
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I need probably another stress test and echo right

No you don't need the tests and you don't need the ER

Just let your doctor know what's going on

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Be honest u think something is going on inside my body

I still think it's all anxiety

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I just called my Dr office and now I am in complete panick mode ,I said I experience out of breath , dizziness , sweaty and she said with symptoms like that nurse or hospital will call u right back and talk to u .what is wrong with me

Just wait for that call

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am now in complete panick ,it's hard to breath and I am so tired of this is ,all my friends my age have full life I on the other hand I don't live o exist ,constant pain ,fear , waiting for something bad .

Let's not get into a conversation about that now--we won't get anywhere

Just get back to me after you get the call

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I spoke to a nurse she at first was pointing at heart because I said sob and sweaty but I said it's not new ,plus I said there is a rappid weight gain I need help ,she said to cone tomorrow at 10 am .I just want to make sure I will live till then
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Her intitial concern was if my symptoms were new or not

Is that a nurse that's never seen you before?

Tomorrow morning is fine

Of course you're going to live

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Do u think there is a problem ? Besides anxiety
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip pls help
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am having a major attack ,I can't get outside ,I am scared I have something that can not be fixed and I don't know what to do

Just relax--nothing serious is going on

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
How can I relax ,when I. Gained so much ,it's hard to breathe ,my body aches,and my anxiety is taking over and I feel horrible

So what do you need me to say?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I know u can't examine me ,but my weight gain, sweat , dizziness , light-headed ,out of breath ,reaching for bad food what is it ,what is my body doing or trying to tell me .I. So scared for my heart I want to live

You will live and for now you just need to block out all those negative thoughts

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I know u will not like it but when u say for now u mean for today .and also do u want me to have catherization ? Stress test ,etc

I mean right now you need to block the negative thoughts

And your heart--and I've said this many times--is fine and you don't need tests

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But when I said I need to talk / see Dr which is fine I will tomorrow even though o worry if heart lungs ok and I told u above my symptoms what is it with my body
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I can safely go to store

Of course you can go to the store

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But I didn't say what u think might be wrong

Anxiety and nothing else

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Any.xhance something hormonal

No--it's not that

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
anxiety aside I know I have I am normal enough to understand that I will probably will have it for the rest of my life ,but with the sudden symptoms like since February weight gain over 40 lb ,achy body ,out of air ,sweatibg , fatigue , light-headed .

And remind me--when did you last see your doctor?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
April and it was mainly for med check ,and I think March I was in er with that horrible panick attack that I had to call ambulance.they did two ekg ,but no other tests at that time

You don't need any more heart tests

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok ,so u still not telling me what do u think besides anxiety I might have , obviously my body is going through something which makes me feel bad ,old ,and if u suffer from anxiety u get dismissed all the time

It's all your anxiety

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
O god I don't know whether u r stubborn or u really sure it's all I have .so just answer one thing pls why u asked me to go see my dr

Just so you could be seen and be told there's nothing wrong here since I can't seem to convince you of that

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I wish I could be more financially stable I would really fly to see u u such a great Dr

That's sweet of you--thanks

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip u honestly told me to go see Dr to calm myself ,and u think I am ok and heart is ok

Your heart is fine and I just wanted your doctor to tell you that too

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip hello ,so I got back from Dr I don't know how to feel so I will need ur help.ao my weight is 204 .I gained 30 lb .my BP 116/75 ,pulse oximeter 97 ,he examined me listenwd to heart and lungs said well ur heart and lungs sound perfect now ,but then u not doing anything now I freaked out .he examined my stomach .then he took blood work for theyroid and blood sugar .he said I need to sleep .so what can u make of it

Sounds good actually

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
But why he said my heart sounds ok while I was there and didn't do anything phisical ? And then he said u also don't have symptoms now do u ? I said no .he said if it's not my thyroid ,and not low blood sugar it's lack of sleep .

Did you tell him about all the symptoms you've been having?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I told him about out of breath , sweaty ,dizzy while doing something .I told him I am scared if it's heart he looked at me like I am nuts and smiled

So what do I need to tell you?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
If u think the way Dr said about heart being good but in a resting position is something bad and does it mean I need another stress test .and do u think what I am experiencing is danger my symptoms I mean

See--here's the problem--

You have these irrational fears of there being a problem with your heart and I've been telling you over and over it's fine and you don't need any more tests

But now, even with your own doctor telling you that face to face, you still can't let it go

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I guess I just want to feel phisicly well

I know you do

But can we at least put to bed this fear you have of having a problem with your heart?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I will try my bestest .and one more he recommended one mg of melatonin for sleep u think it's ok

That would be fine

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip I have a question I just ate cherries again and I feel such horrible fullness my stomach is firm and it's hard to have bm .I love them ,people say they good for you why do I feel this way ,and not just cherries grapes make me feel like this ,sushi rolls meat

Just reflux and we've been over that so many times before

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip.hello,I had a normal day today and about an hour ago agsin not enough air , constant need to take deep breaths ,and feeling light-headed .what the hell .I went to a Dr like u told me ,I still didn't get results of blood work ,but why do I keep feeling like this ,and also when I take deep breath it hurts in chest cavity And at same time I get dizzy

Listen--this is a very old record that you keep playing over and over again

I don't have anything new to say about that

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Pls don't get irritated with me,I know u have people that ask u new question every day ,but u know me I do have same ongoing problem ,I can't lie and come up with new stuff .I am no less frustrated that I can't understand why I have it and how to get rid of it

I'm not irritated but you just won't accept that there's nothing wrong with your heart of your lungs. It's like you don't hear what I tell you

You definitely need some therapy for your OCD/anxiety problem

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
O I hear u .trust u the only one I hear .when I start feeling this suffocation it's hard to concentrate and u the first person I go to

I know and I'm not mad

But you need to move one and stop letting this derail you every time it happens

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
But how to deal especially when it's night and .me
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No meds

You just move on and stop letting it worry you

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Dr chip it's been a while since I had palps ,and now I have it wvery couple if seconds ,scary .

Those palps are never dangerous

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I believe u ,but why I did not get any for a long time and now out of blue it's non stop .I am allways afraid of arrytmia

We can't even be sure what you're feeling are palps but there's still nothing to worry about

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
What I feel is I have my regular heart beat and then I have loud thumps

Even so that may not be palps and even if it were, nothing worrisome

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Dr chip it's unbelievable ,it's almost non stop with either palps or skipped beats or extra beats ,I remember u told me they r quite painfull but not life threatening .but why so many so often .I am now scared I will have deadly arrythmia

It's not deadly

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Dr chip is there a reason why I get them

I'm not really sure they're all palps and you can't be sure either

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
It feel like pvs ,or extra beats and feel like it takes ur breath away

Just your anxiety--there's nothing wrong with you heart

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
But do people who r healthy get them and can be without meds?

Yes--they don't need to be treated

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
u don't think I can pass out or something bad can happen

No--you won't pass out and nothing bad will happen

Time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)