Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

How are you? Doc im not doing too good right now...i seen…

Hi doc...how are you? Doc...
Hi doc...how are you? Doc im not doing too good right now...i seen pdoc after and told him how bad i was and i didnt want to drop effexor for a while...we both decided to increase the lustral first to 150 for a week then to 200 ...im on 200 4 days and my mind is all over the place most of the time..strange emotions and high anxiety... Fretting over things i don't ever worry about..how long more do you think ill have to go through this doc, until it levels off ...cheers ***** *****
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey my friend from across the pond

What exactly did the psych have to say?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Didnt really say much doc...he just listened...asked me was i depressed...i said very flat...uninterested etc so he moved up dose...he also halved the lamictal from 400 to 200 as h said it isnt doing much for me at all

I agree with dropping the Lamictal

And good with upping the Lustral

But, like before my friend, you need to give it time--at least two weeks and I think things will level out

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok doc..thats great...i know its time doc...its just very hard to deal with all this all the time...ill solider on my friend ��talk soon doc

Any time my friend