Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Woke up with sharp pain in heart lasted a second came and…

Woke up with sharp pain...
Woke up with sharp pain in heart lasted a second came and went had several of them now feels like spasm or tightness in chest not really pain but have had for weeks now Charlie horse like pains in left chest area should I go to er
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2018
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.

Please provide some additional information.

Do you suffer from nausea, heartburn?

Alcohol and smoking consumption?

Are you taking any medicines?

Any medical illness of Hypertension, Diabetes?

Duration of symptoms of chest pain?

Stress and anxiety issues?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No nausea or heart burn no alcohol or smoke medication lexapro and synthroid
Chest pain comes and goes since 1:30am now 3
Everyday stress and anxiety

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, I would advise seeing a doctor in an emergency room now as such chest pain can be associated with Ischemic heart disease.

EKG, Chest X-ray must be performed ASAP.

Don't wait and visit the emergency room.

It can be life-threatening.

Another possible differential diagnosis may include Gastroesophageal acid reflux, Panic attack, Costochondritis.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician