Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I’m 2 weeks post op Osectomy on my foot. I got stitches

I’m 2 weeks post...

I’m 2 weeks post op Osectomy on my foot. I got stitches removed today. What is the best way to care my foot?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you discussed the ostectomy with a doctor?

Yes I saw him today

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

I just told you I saw my orthopedist today

6/20/2018
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Dear customerIs the wound healthy, any discharge?
Did your doctor prescribe any drug/ointment?
Are you suffering from any disease?
How long is wound and at what location?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It’s healthy no discharge no prescription. Wound is L-shaped approximately 8-10 inches long on lateral side of my right foot
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
help me
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I paid more than enough already so don’t call me
Dear customerThank you for the informationYou may apply the antibiotics ointment like betadine, soframycin etc over the wound.The cleaning with antiseptic solution like betadine is very effective in controlling local infection.The dressing on alternate days may be done for some days till the wound is healed properly.Let me know if you have any doubt
Please rate me positive if you are satisfied with my serviceThank you
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
You haven’t given me anything to go with
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks for the help
Dear customer,Currently we don't offer prescription serviceYou may follow the above advice and your wound will heal to full strength without any complicationLet me know if you have any doubtThank you
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)