Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Have slight tingling in the tip of my penis no other

Hey I have slight...

Hey I have slight tingling in the tip of my penis no other symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the tingling? Have you used any medication for it?

What come it be

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the tingling?

Not yet.... But I'm on a prohormone for lifting weights

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No medication treatment No

6/19/2018
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ok thanks
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Just need a answer to my question
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No thanks

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.
We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ok so what do u think Doc
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I'm currently deployed so medical is free

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

History of unprotected sex?

Any rash, redness on the tip of the penis?

Is tingling continuous or intermittent?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Lower back pain?

Frequent urination?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Frequent urination o had sex like 3 weeks ago
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No lower back pain
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I've been taking prohormone supplements
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No redness nothing out the normal
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Just a slight tingle intermittent

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, Usually tingling in the tip of the penis is an indication for an infection on the affected area.

Mild cases of urethritis can cause tingling in the tip and no other symptoms.

Other possible cause may include nerve irritation related. There are fine nerves supplying your urethra and penile skin.

Now I would recommend some self-care measures like
Do cool water sitz bath with betadine solution twice a day for 5-10 minutes.
And afterward, apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with bacitracin ointment twice a day.
You should avoid frequent washing.
And keep the area dry and clean.
Wear loose-fitting cotton clothes to prevent friction.
Take OTC Motrin and Claritin for few days.
Abstain from sexual activity for a while.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Avoid lifting weight or strenuous work out as it can put a strain on nerves.
Avoid any scented soap, lotion on the affected area.
If your symptoms persist then see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thanks will do

I wish for your good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil