Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had a quick question, i went out with my friends last

Hey so, i had...

Hey so, i had a quick question, i went out with my friends last night and had a little to drink. I woke up and felt a little weird. But right now I’m the afternoon i feel like shakey is that normal. I’ve tried to eat and relax and it helps but whenever i stand up or try and do something it comes back.

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No ma’am. Thanks for you time. I have taken any medication for it.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

No i just felt like it was a dumb hangover, but I’m a little shakey so not sure if it’s tripping up my anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do take lorazepam and setreline ( low dosage) but took only half my dose yesterday because i was going out. And i didn’t take it today

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip
I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in just a moment

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much.

What exactly do you mean by shakey?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like my if i hold my hand out in front of me it’s a little shaky. Like it just kinda twitches a little and i have to force it not to
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like i like i want have a little panic attack but i know I could be overthinking it.

OK--that's just from a bit of dehydration and possibly from a low magnesium level combined with your anxiety

Nothing at all serious though--all you need to do for now is drink plenty of juices and rest and it'll be over by tomorrow

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much, yeah i didn’t drink to much water today now that i think about it. I really only had a glass or two. Thank you so much. I’ll make sure to be hydrated.

My pleasure and call on me anytime