Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr chip third time diarrhea ,big one,not watery but painful…

Dr chip third time diarrhea...
Dr chip third time diarrhea ,big one,not watery but painful ,I have this feeling that while i all on a toilet my stomach feels like it's spasming and it feels like there will be more coming out but there is not .I. Am sorry for alot of personal Info ,I am at work ,I am on a toilet now ,what do I do .I ate today cereal ,two zone bars ,two sandwiches one orange ,and tea
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Painful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
By painful I mean when abperson has diarrhea he has this crampy pain

So what exactly worries you about this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What worries me ,is when I don't have diarrheas I have constant loud rumbling gas in my stomach ,but I do have diarrhea often my stomach reacts to alot of products .like o said a year and a half a go o had a full I mean fill work up of my stomach except colonoscopy .at that time they said acid reflux ,gas .no tumors no polups

What does it react to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That's the thing even though my diet is not the best it will react to anything and everything .I can get away with crap but if I eat cherries , apricots ,yogurts diarrhea

So what do you need to know right now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What u think I have as u know I been having it for a while and a while I mean I think year maybe less but still .if I go to gastroenterologist he will put me through everything again my insurance can't handle it now so I need to at least have idea what I have and how to calm my stomach and what foods aboid

Just a viral gastroenteritis

Use probiotics, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day

And fresh green and leafy veggies, coconut milk, nuts and no more than three servings a week of lean meats, fish and poultry. No dairy, No sweets

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's nothing terminal

Of course not

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Dr chip help please,I am again two nights in a row can't sleep I would sleep till midnight and. Laying with eyes open

Just got on

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Dr chip i looked at musef in the mirror and I have bags under eyes it almost feels like they filled with fluids and on top of it I have a headache

Just from not enough sleep

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip have a problem and a fear help .so I have been at work not by choice since Saturday going home tomorrow morning so six days straight ,not enough sleep ,stress ,also I would take my patient and go to my house and do alot there I would be so tired my legs would shake .how dangerous what I do to my health ,second I have dry mouth constantly need to take sips of water ,and and when I take a breath or move I have pain in rib cage and in the middle and u k I what I am afraid of pls help me

Not dangerous to your health

Not a problem with your heart and not a PE--and we've talked about your back problem before

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No it's not back when I take a breath pain shoots I. The front ribs chest .I no longer pay attention to the back .and I do worry and Beed ur advise about my work load how good or bad and or dangerous is it

Your work load isn't dangerous

But the pain isn't your heart

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I do want to tell u I try god knows I try to keep my self busy so that I feel less anxiety ,I drive one hour a day ,I do alot I try to laugh more .but when day ends and I feel super tired and achy I get scared as I allways think I over did it and I will pay for it

I know about your thoughts

Keep working on it

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
jusr ur medical not friendly reminder u do think my heart and lungs ok and I don't need repeated testing

No need for any more testing--your heart and lungs are fine

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip u didn't answer why u think I have dry mouth.ans also I know I asked before ,but I am in bed now at work and when in laying position it's harder to breath rather then upright

Just from breathing through your mouth instead of your nose

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
U mean ur answer is about dry mouth ? And what about breathing
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip u here
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip pls help,it's almost 3 am I can't sleep I am yawning like crazy but can't fall asleep and have to leave work at 7 am so not much time am so scared my body will give up help pls with any medical and friendly advice

Just got on

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I slept maybe about two hours .do u think I will survive.and why u think I am unable to sleep

Of course you will survive

There are no specific causes for sleep problems

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
u think after sleepless nights is it ok to clean ,or drive basically exert yerself

Yes--totally OK

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip a couple of more questions do u think I couldn't sleep because I am exausted from working 6 days ? And stupid question but how can I get energy back and not burn out I am so scared I finally have three days off and I want to be ok and be alive

That could be the problem, yes

But just take those three days to rest and relax

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
overexaustion can cause this to ur body ? And when u say rest u mean just lay and not get up

Yes it can

Well no--not just staying in bed all the time but take it easy

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok can I ask u one more thing for now ,as a Dr I know u guys work lots of hours ,so I don't allways work six days in a row but do u think by doing it this exaustion can or did take a toll on a heart

No it doesn't take a toll on your heart

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip help me out pls.i left work at 8 I went to the store ,got back home cleaned and put laundry in only now I layed down .my legs shake ,I feel dizzy ,I also took a bit more clonopin more then half I didn't eat anything only a couple of strawberries .I am afraid I didn't listen to u and damaged my body

You haven't damaged your body and we've talked about this way too many times

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But why I feel so so weak and dizzy and no appetite

Like I've said so many times before--it's your anxiety

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
just anxiety,can it also be me being too tired from working so long and clonopin?

It can be that you're tired

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I know I am being repetitive but I want to ask u really think I will be phisicly ok and safe ? And second why u think I dont have appetite

You'll be fine

And when you're not hungry, you're not hungry

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip I am so sorry that I am bothering you today with my problems and fears .ok so I told I feel super exausted ,I fell asleep I slept maybe an hour maybe more ,but I feel again super tired my arms legs feel like bricks .I went to see if other people like me online and I read that one person said it feels like he has battery all day and when it time to sleep he is exausted to sleep ,I am laying down I do get up to check laundry but I am scared why I feel like this and how long I need to recharge

Give it the rest of the day and continue to rest as much as possible

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But be honest me working six 24 hour days was it overdoing it and am I the only one who suffer from it and how will I recoup
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr cheip when I get up I am kind of u stable and my head is heavy

Just rest for now--you'll be fine

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
u saying just laying down is enough. And also why my heart beat is faster than usual.and I asked u do u think I overdid it

No you didn't overdo anything

Just lying down for a while is enough

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
u think I will be ok and alive

Of course

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip so I am laying in didn't sleep anymore ,I ate only once,I still feel very tired ,body doesn't feel rested pls help me understand.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip u here

What do I need to make you understand?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
That I try to rest ,I do get up to walk the dog ,to check laundry but nothing more but I still feel exausted

So stop worrying about that--it's normal

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
My worry is ,I am fairly not old almost 40 but when I get tired it now takes me this long to get back to myself ,so today basically was spent on couch exausted ,but then I have friends who older and theu can go go go

So what exactly is your worry?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
That my body is giving up

I don't know what that means

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I guess what I mean is the way I feel ,is like u about to fall and never get up

And you simply have to let go of this irrational fear of dying

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip one more question before night time ,well it's past 10 pm I still watching TV and don't want to sleep ,feel tired but not sleepy what if I again have bad night
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip r u still online
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip so I slept from 12-2 woke up then fell asleep again ,then slept from 2-4.45 my head feels still foggy .my question is is that enough sleep ? Why everyone says I need my 8 hours or I will start to have major problems

No one needs 8 hours

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I sent my picture to my mom she said omg u look so so tired ,scared me ,I went in the morning to pick cherries ,then to a couple of stores ,but I seem to be tired. Dr chip isn't it bad

No it's not bad at all

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip but can u give me recommendation on what to do not to burn out at work like I do

Burn out?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Meaning I work ,clean ,do alot too much and then it takes long time for me to recoup

Not really sure exactly what you're asking?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What I am asking is how can I somehow do it all without feeling like I did yesterday and today

You really need to exercise and lose some weight to do that

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ok so u saying the reason I get so tired is because of weight

And your lack of excercise

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
exercise gives u energy

Absolutely

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
But do u think I will be ok and live and prosper

Of course you will Mr Spock

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
U funny

Actually it's live long and prosper

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
O god I hope I will

I promise you will

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip I know u told me I will be ok ,but my question is why all of sudden I get sweaty ,and then when I change my clothes or wash floors I get so out of breath it's not even funny .but also I get such a full feeling almost like my stomach will burst after I eat cherries is that normal

Just reflux with the cherries

Just out of shape and overweight for the other

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I love cherries but is it true is it a heavy food on a stomach .I don't know how with my job and family fit some exercise I want to feel lighter

You can certainly find 20 minutes to walk three or four times a day

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
20 I can find. And what about cherries ? And I know I repeat myself is this excess weight I carry that makes u breath harder ,walk funnier ,have aches and Paine's does it also damage heart

If they bother you that much just don't eat them

No it doesn't damage the heart

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip ,I know it's probably same kind of question but I need to ask ,as I told u I have gained weight , quite a bit .I told u I huff and puff ,and have back problem ,but I also noticed when I talk I get out if breath I worry

I don't really have anything new to tell you about that

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Why ,is that because u gave up on me

No because you so often just come back to exactly the same thing and I have to repeat myself over and over

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
what can u tell me Dr .if when I talk I get out of breath does it mean weight problem ,lung problem ,heart problem?which

That's totally anxiety if you think you get out of breath just by talking and like I've told you before what you think is shortness of breath really isn't truly not getting enough air

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
But in all fairness it's possible to say when u overweight u do start to have these problems

What problems?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
With breathing ,pains in back ,legs etc

No to the breathing

Yes to the back and legs

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip my left arm hurts especially at the top and shoulder ,so yes u know my fears .and also u told me sometime ago about diuretic .pls tell me again how to take it ,which one how long how safe is it and how much u can lose

That's way too many questions all at once

What kind of diuretic?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip let me give u an example how I feel and it happened like10 min ago .so I went upstairs with laundry ,started sorting clothes ,arms hurt I am out of breath hr is fast and I got extremely dizzy and I ts not the first time .I am laying down again .I feel like either very sick person or very old person .pls helo
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I didn't receive ur reply about arm and diuretic it didn't show up

You didn't give me enough information about what diuretic

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I didn't give u info because I want u to tell me which one is safe and good .I never ever took it before
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
c an u pls pls advice me on my second question regarding how I feel now

I still don't understand--do you have a diuretic to take?

But again there's nothing wrong with your heart or your lungs

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No I don't have diuretic to take .I want to somehow get rid of water weight first but as I never took it before I don't know which one ,r they safe , what u feel when u take it

Usually I prescribe Lasix and you don't really feel anything with it--you just pee a lot

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
How safe it is ? How long can I take it ? Which one I should have? And will it help me lose something

It's safe to take for weeks and it will get rid of some water weight

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
it goes ok with all other meds ? And also I know u telling me my heart is ok and my problems due to anxiety and weight but why when I exert myself besides huffing and puffing I feel dizzy and lightheaded

Yes it does

And that's all from the huffing and puffing caused by your anxiety

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip I have about 45 lb extra on me how dangerous is it .I mean 45 lb that's to me huge

Not dangerous at all

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I know it's stupid question but how much I can lose on that diuretic so I can start feeling lighter and able to start walking

You might lose about 10 pounds after two weeks

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
u think I will be ok tonight.and alive .and which brand of diuretic I should take

Of course you'll be fine

And like I said I prescribe Lasix

I have to log off for now so it's time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)